Every donation goes towards helping sick and abandoned bunnies in the Fraser Valley.
Sponsor a Bunny
Your kind donations go towards providing these cute and cuddly rabbits with an endless supply of hay and veggies, veterinary care, and warm shelter.
Things we need to help the bunnies:
- Gas Cards!
- Cleaning Supplies: White Vinegar (tons!), Peroxide, Newspaper, Paper Towels (tons!)
- Vet Care – exams, spays and neuters
- Prescriptions including Revolution, Advantage, Metacam, Chlor Palm and Panacur
- Metal and Tile Roofing Materials
- Exercise Pens – donated or loaned
- Rubbermaid (or any brand) Storage Bins (100+ liters preferred, smaller will work)
- Culvert piping (corrugated plastic for bunny tunnels) 8 inches to 24 inches wide and at least 3 feet long (the longer the better)
- Screws, wood glue, non-toxic paint (bright colors), any building supplies
- Bottles and Cans for Recycling
- Bunny Arts and Crafts – for pending fundraising event
- Baking Ingredients (for Bake Sales)
- Bales of Hay – timothy and other grass hay (can contain a small amount of alfalfa)
- Litter – pine pellets (horse stall or wood stove)
- Tree Branches – pesticide-free, dried apple, pear, willow or birch
- Feeding Dishes – large heavy crocks for water and pellets, and/or pet feeders
- Cat Grass – oat or wheat grass in large trays
- Rabbit pellets – all brands,especially Martin Little Friends Timothy
- Sand, Rock and Gravel
- Storage Locker
- Store Front (even temporarily)
- Plastic cages bottoms (used as litter pans) and tops (used as plant cages)
Email us to arrange pickup/drop-off of physical donations.